BBA (Global Business)
World over, every business is going global in both scope and perspective. In the wake of changing global business dynamics, the need of the hour is to harness the know-how of domestic market and sync it with a global mindset to stay buoyant in the global business arena.
[College Code Kolkata: NCMTKOL]
|BBA in Global Business|
A BBA degree in Global Business Management helps build solid business acumen while developing strategic thinking and analytical skill set to either enter the corporate jungle or pursue an MBA. When this specializes in Global Business it gives a fresh perspective to traditional concepts with due weight-age on globalization processes and creative problem solving with modern applications.
The curriculum of NSHM’s Global Business Management course is designed to give students a clear view of issues related to foreign trade, world economy, international relations and much more. Our aim is to inculcate a competitive edge that our students will need to survive competition in the international job market.
Scope & Career Opportunities
- International Human Resources Managers
- International Training Managers
- International Operations Managers
- Global Distribution Manager
- Account Executives
- Business Associate
- Global Business Development Manager
- Associate Financial Consultant
- International Business Development Executive
- Control Officer – Operation in Global Business
- Team Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Business Research Analyst
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics
- Communicative English
- Economics – I
- Computer Applications – I
- Business Communication
- Business Statistics
- Economics – II
- Computer Applications – II
- Global Business Project I
- Global Regulatory Framework
- Introduction to Global Business
- Environment Management
- Business Economics
- Global Business Project II
- Sales & Marketing Management-I
- Research Methodology
- Financial Management-I
- Human Resource Management-I
- Global Business Project III
- E Commerce
- Sales & Marketing Management-II
- Financial Management-II
- Human Resource Management-II
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Global Business Project IV
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Global Business Environment
- Study Paper* & Viva Voce (100 + 100)
- Dissertation Project
10 + 2 passed in any stream from a recognised board. Candidates appearing for Class XII final can also apply.
3 years (Full Time)
- Which Career Opportunities suit BBA Global Business?
A global business degree will give a much wider scope to students when they enter the job markets. It will not only help them become more agile to economical shifts, but will also make them versatile enough to survive them. If a 9 to 5 is not your calling then entrepreneurship is the next logical step. The job descriptions in the international arena can be as diverse as:
- export manager,
- product manager,
- information auditor,
- business developer,
- channel manager,
- independent consultants,
- business research, etc.
- Why pursue BBA Global Business at NSHM?A practical approach to learning: Our activity-based extended learning framework encompasses activities beyond classroom learning with real time and simulated projects, seminars and industrial case studies.Enhanced employability focus: We encourage all our business students towards pursuing meaningful internships, entrepreneurial projects, exchange start-up ideas and build a substantial knowledge base to be employable in the highly dynamic and demanding corporate sectors. This is our focus because at the end of the day our success comes in the form of your appointment letters.Beyond geographical barriers: This course will not only open doors for your employment but will also open up opportunities for you to pursue your career beyond geographical barriers which other courses don’t necessary provide. In the process your mind will open up to various tricky aspects like geopolitics and international trade which quite frankly is one of the hottest topics in the world.This course aims towards making you a Manager who is more open and flexible to working in multicultural teams and multilingual entities.
- What is the main objective of BBA Global Business at NSHM?
Our aim is to impart thorough knowledge and understanding of
- International business and modern enterprise management at the global level,
- Various cultural backgrounds, business ethics and morals,
- Analytical thinking methodologies to solve problems on the move,
- Accountability in various professional roles and the industry as a whole
- Finally, develop a holistic approach towards international business management.