Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
The service industry is one of the most flourishing industries in India today. The travel and tourism sector, hotel industry and food and beverage industry are in constant need of recruits.
Candidates opting for a career in the hospitality sector have to go through a rigorous training program to be able to sustain the ever-growing demands of this industry. The career scope after the completion of Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses is very wide and promising.
A decade ago, NSHM School of Hotel Management under the aegis of NSHM Academy, pioneered the Hotel Management Education in the East.
Aspirants of Hotel management need to take up an exam to enroll themselves for this course.
[College Code: NKCGOIDGP]
|BHMCT Course Details|
Scope & Career Opportunities
Hospitality industry areas like Sales and Marketing, Purchase, Human Resource, F&B Controls, Training, Project Development, etc. in:
- Retail Houses
- International Fast Food Chains
- Event Management and MICE companies
- Facility Planning and Manpower Planning Companies
- Leisure & Luxury Management Companies
- Hospitality Supply Chain and Logistics Management companies
- Food Service Management Companies
Semester – I
F. P. Foundation I | F & B.S. Foundation I | Front Office Foundation Course | Foundation Course in House Keeping | Communication | Application of Computers
Semester – II
Semester – III
Semester – IV
Semester – V
Group B: Hotel Accounting | Facility Planning I | Hospitality Marketing
Semester – VI
Semester – VII
Semester – VIII
- Over 22 years of excellence in education
- Strong alumni network with more than 6000 alumni working across the globe
- National & International Placements
- Regularly rated among the Top 10 Hotel Management Institutes in India
- Professional grooming & industry visits facilitated by strong industry linkage
Infrastructure/ Knowledge Tools
- Hi-tech food production units
- F & B training restaurants
- Guest rooms
- Front office lobby
- Library with more than 10,000 books along with e-journals and e-magazines
- Vastly experienced faculty members with more than 70 % awarded or enrolled Ph.D scholars
- Huge Extra-curricular and Co-curricular engagement opportunities
10+2 with 45% (40% for reserved category) aggregate passed in any stream. Qualifying entry requirement: JEHOM. Candidates appearing for Class XII final can also apply.
4 Years (Full Time)