B.Voc. in Automobile Servicing
The B.Voc. program is modular in nature with multiple exit points at certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and B.Voc. Each of the six semester carries 30 credits, resulting in 180 credits for B.Voc.
B.Voc. course also has decent exit options. On quitting the course after completing 1 year, student will be awarded a Diploma Certificate. On quitting the course after completing 2 years, student will be awarded an Advanced Diploma Certificate. On completing the entire 3 years, student will be awarded a Bachelor’s Degree Certificate.
B.Voc. Automobile Servicing will consist of combination of practice, theory and hands on skills in the automotive sector.
Scope & Career Opportunities
After completing this course, one will have access to multiple job opportunities and profiles. One can even become self-employed after completing this course.
Some of the prime recruiters are –
- Automobile Manufacturing Firms
- Parts and Components Manufacturing Firms
- Automobile Showrooms
- Automobile Service Centers
- Self-employment, one may start his own automobile service center or components sales and marketing business after completing the course.
Few important subjects are:
- Automobile Technology
- Automotive Tools and Equipments
- Auto Service Technician (Theory)
- Auto Service Technician ( Practical )
- Engine System
- Two wheeler servicing
- Automobile Transmission
- Auto Electrical systems
- Automobile Systems
- Industrial Ethics and Safety Management( for Industrial Automation and Automobile)
10 + 2 with PCM / ITI after 10th / Polytechnic Diploma will be considered.
Selection Procedure – Admission will be based on the merit of the qualifying examination.