ASHA JYOTI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2020
NSHM has focussed on uplifting determined students to steer themselves towards a brighter future. And to celebrate 10 glorious years of rewarding scholarship opportunities, we are introducing 4 new categories in the Asha Jyoti Scholarship Scheme.
Terms & Conditions
- To avail the full benefits of the scholarship, the following rules are to be observed by the student during his/her tenure with the college:
- There should be no discrepancy / concealment of fact
- A good academic track record has to be maintained without any backlogs.
- He/She should not be the recipient of any letter for disciplinary action.
- College or University fees should be cleared on or before the due dates.
- Family Income Certificate to be obtained from any “A1 Gazetted Officer” wherever applicable.
- 12th Class Marks for Scholarship to be calculated on the basis of “Best of 5 Subjects” for All Boards.
- For Master Degree Courses – Scholarship shall be calculated on overall Graduation marks.
- For Lateral Entry courses – Scholarship shall be calculated on overall Diploma marks.
- The decision of the management will be final and cannot be challenged.
- Existing students of NSHM who are upgrading from UG to PG are eligible to apply for this scholarship under Asha Jyoti Unnati.
How to Apply
- Fill up the online application form.
- In the scholarship field on the form, select the Asha Jyoti Scholarship Category for which you are eligible to apply.
- On completion & submission of the application form, the admission counsellor will get in touch with you to process the scholarship.