How to choose the best college after qualifying CAT?
It’s not necessary to be reminded of the importance of CAT if your goal is to pursue a corporate career. It’s now time to ensure you are accepted into the best B schools across the country, leading to a rewarding corporate career.
Many top colleges accept CAT Scores, so obtaining a good CAT score could make a huge difference in your career. Business schools like NSHM offer a wide variety of management programs tailored to your needs. Major and minor specializations can be chosen from –
- Management Information Systems &
- Healthcare Management
Make the right decision by following these steps:
- First, compile a list of top CAT colleges across the country. Depending on the geographic location you choose, you may then need to narrow down your search. In this regard, we would like to emphasize that B Schools in areas like Kolkata have an inherent strategic advantage that can be explored for your benefit.
- Examine the programs offered by top colleges. For example, NSHM Business School offers the best MBA programs in Kolkata & Durgapur. You can choose from specializations like marketing, operations, finance, human resource management, or healthcare management. Here, the MBA program is designed to provide students with the latest industry knowledge and skills to prepare them to be the next generation of business leaders. At NSHM Business School, career assistance is offered through mock recruitment and interview sessions, as well as constructive resume advice. Here, students are placed with the best brands in the nation, and we have a network of employers that can help them find career opportunities relevant to their skills and interests.
- The selection process for renowned B Schools in India is highly dependent on the cut-off marks. The NSHM Business School MBA CAT cut off mark for 2022 is 60. The cut-off marks will help you focus your efforts on B Schools you qualify for.
- NSHM Business School, one of the best management institutes in India, welcomes you to visit the campus and observe the amenities and infrastructure. Make the most of this opportunity to become familiar with the classrooms, libraries, sports facilities, and general campus culture to decide whether the B School is right for you.
- Business schools generally feature a learning environment based on faculty teams composed of both academics and industry professionals. NSHM Business School consists of a distinguished faculty team that trains students through a rigorous curriculum, as well as CRTT experts who place students with appropriate jobs. In addition, business schools like NSHM Business School facilitate several platforms for connecting students with industry experts, entrepreneurs, and leading professionals.
- Last but not least, your B School years will not only shape your professional career, but your personality as well. It is possible through numerous extracurricular activities that you participate in. Become familiar with the extracurricular activities offered at your campus to make an informed choice.