International Language Day
On the occasion of World Language Day, (21st February 2021) NSHM Centre for Language and Communication is organising a Poetry and Creative Writing Competition to nurture young minds and motivate them to express themselves through their writing in a language of their choice.
Interested participants are requested to go through the details mentioned below.
1. A poem should be max of 25 lines or a short story of 1000 words.
2. Only one entry per contestant.
3. Additional description if necessary, can be given about the poem/short story (Line limit – 10).
4. The entry file name should be in the format for poetry – (CLC PCT2021 – your name, eg. CLC PCT2021 – Amit Kumar).
For Creative Writing (CLC CW2021 – your name, eg. CLC CW2021 – Amit Kumar)
5. The Entries in Ms-Word file format should be sent as an attachment.
7. Participants are requested to maintain the confidentiality of the entries till the announcement of the results.
8. Results are expected to be announced around the month of April – 2021.
10. Entries can be of any theme, in any of the three languages (English, Hindi, Bengali)
11. Last date of submission is 28th February 2021. No entry will be considered after the last date of submission.
12. Mention your name, class/semester, school/college.
13. Age limit- Group 1 (15 years to 18 years); Group 2 (19 years to 23 years)
1. Winners will receive gift vouchers and E certificates.
Email your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org