e-Natconph 2021: Research Advancement Resilience in the Pandemic Era: A Drive for Innovative Transformation
e- NATCONPH 2021
11th International Conference on
Research Advancement Resilience in the Pandemic Era:
A Drive for Innovative Transformation
Organised by: NSHM SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
An unique opportunity to participate in an insightful international conference
PREAMBLE: The Pharmaceutical and Health Care Sector of India has witnessed a phenomenal change in the Pandemic era. Truly, the COVID-19 crisis has become a catalyst to develop adaptation strategies despite the unprecedented loss. Upgradation is thus an important aspect to keep oneself abreast with the changing scenarios. The objective of e-NATCONPH 2021 is to collaborate, develop and deliver quality services for better therapeutic outcomes.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE: Indian Healthcare system is experiencing dynamic growth due to the paradigm shift in interest, opportunity and ethics of global research perspective in the pandemic era. E-NATCONPH 2021, The international conference will bring forward such advancement in the fields of Pharmaceutical Technology and Healthcare Industry.
Mark your calendars:
Last date for abstract submission 17th August 2021
Acceptance notification 19th August 2021
Last date of registration 24th August 2021
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CONFERENCE: The key attraction of the conference will be interactive discussions and insightful lectures by eminent personalities around the world from different healthcare sectors such as pharmaceutical, nutrition, psychology, laboratory technology, yoga, public health and more to understand the challenges created by the pandemic for research and stimulate further dialogue on opportunities for cross-sector collaboration globally. Presentation, deliberations from distinguished professionals will focus on challenges and opportunities in relevant sectors and bring forth openings in research and modernisation.
MAJOR TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Effect of COVID-19pandemic in Pharmaceutical Science and Technology based research.
- Technology in Healthcare – AI, IOT, Digital Health, Robotics & Automation.
- Self and Self-care- in light of the pandemic.
- Resilience of the supply chain in the face of COVID-19.
- Myriad impacts of a shift to remote work across the research enterprise.
- COVID-19 vaccines- an insight to Immunology, Genetics & Drug development
- Effect of Pandemic era on mental health of students- early intervention.
- Current advancements in optometry -challenging and emerging therapies in managing retinal diseases.
- Eat right to get nutritional security: the key features to improve the present scenario.
- Role of Phytochemicals in disease prevention and prohibition.
- Women health and Nutrition
- Maternal and Child health Care Management
- Changes in Dietary Pattern during COVID-19 pandemic
- Role of Public Health in Pandemic Emergency Response
- Innovative digital technologies: AI & E-Health in Management of Pandemics
- Public Health during Pandemics and Beyond for Managing Communicable & Non Communicable Diseases
- Role of Health Care Professionals in Managing Pandemics
- COVID- 19 and Medical Negligence: Impact on Patient Safety & Quality of Care
- Public Health Policies & Governance in Pandemic Era
- Role of nutraceuticals and functional foods in present scenario of COVID-19 pandemic
Who should attend?
Professionals from Pharmaceutical, Ayurveda, Cosmetic, Healthcare Management Industries – Operations, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, R&D, Marketing; Students, Researchers & Teaching Faculties from Pharmacy, Drug Research & Allied Healthcare Management Sectors.
For registration and Abstract submission follow this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzBvIlSe81fDjuzyuwi_30oNdHxN_BN-wsRX890HfkIUTbOQ/viewform
Or, reach out on our helpline numbers: