B.Pharm. – Bachelor of Pharmacy
As the Indian economy has grown in recent years, there has been a rapid expansion in the productivity and research in Indian pharmaceutical industry, justifying the need of quality pharmaceutical education.
NSHM College of Pharmaceutical Technology fulfils the need of the society by:
- Creating industry-ready professionals.
- Creating professionals that act as supporting framework in the country’s healthcare system by providing quality patient care services.
NCPT performs the crucial task of transforming scientific knowledge to technical skills through excellent laboratory facilities and industrial training. It is theepicenter of knowledge where the faculty members aspire to inspire the young, fresh minds in a holistic fashion.
[College Code: NKCGOIKOL]
|B.Pharm. Course Details|
|Eligibility||10+2 with Science|
Scope & Career Opportunities
- Research and Development
- Formulation Development
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Research & Development
- Clinical Research
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Drug Control Administration
- Sales and Marketing
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Management
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Computer Applications & Drug Design
- Advanced Mathematics
- Remedial Biology
- Environment and Ecology
- English Language and Communication
- Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education
- Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of H.R.D. Govt. of India
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India
- Affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology, Govt. of W.B.
Infrastructure/ Knowledge Tools
Classrooms are equipped with overhead LCD projectors and LAN connection.
The Laboratories have been designed to match the facilities at par with the Pharmaceutical Sciences and Analytical testing Laboratories in the GMP certified Pharamaceutical Companies and Research Labs. They include:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Laboratory
- Pharmaceutical Analysis Laboratory
- Medicinal Chemistry Laboratory
- Machine Room
- Engineering Drawing Laboratory
- Physical Pharmaceutics Laboratory
- Biopharmaceutics Laboratory
- Pharmaceutical Technology Laboratory
- Industrial Pharmacy Laboratory
- Pharmacognosy Laboratory
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology Laboratory
- Physiology and Pharmacology Lab
- Library with more than 10,000 books along with e-journals and e-magazines
- Vastly experienced faculty members with more than 70 % awarded or enrolled Ph.D scholars
- Huge Extra-curricular and Co-curricular engagement opportunities
- Students with Higher Secondary (10+2, Science) or equivalent examination and have qualified AIEEE or the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for admission to Engineering, Medical & Technological Degree Colleges as recommended by Central Selection Committee (E&T)
- Diploma holders in Pharmacy, qualified in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry (WBJELET) are eligible for entry to the 3rd semester (2nd year) of the B. Pharm. Course through counseling by CSC (E&T).
4 Years (Full Time)