“Inclusive growth and ensuring a future with quality jobs are the concerns of governments everywhere. Travel & Tourism, which already supports one in every ten jobs on the planet, is a dynamic engine of employment opportunity.” Gloria Guevara Manzo, President & CEO World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)
With a view to tap this opportunity and create a pool of qualified professionals to stand out in this industry NSHM Knowledge Campus started the Dept. of Travel & Tourism Management since 2006. Since then, our courses have created many innovative opportunities that blend academic and industry experience from a range of disciplines and areas of study.
Our extended learning framework ensures that students are supported by
– Mentors who are approachable,
– Courses that are industry specific to give a holistic learning, and
– Interactive classroom learning where students inputs help refine their own learning process.
The popular courses on our roster are
– BTTM & MTTM degree with IATA International Certification &
– International certification of Global Distribution System (GDS) in association with Amadeus.
For more details about the course and affiliations click here