The worldwide popularity of yoga can be attributed to the long-term health benefits associated with the practice. Regular yoga practice enhances the quality of life, which is why the number of people embracing it is continuously on the rise. The yoga industry globally is valued around $80 billion and there is a growing demand for expert trainers. ASSOCHAM Industry Overview highlighted a significant shortage of yoga instructors in India which has a growing demand of over five lakh yoga practitioners. To help make the most of this industry opportunity we bring you a comprehensive multidisciplinary course at NSHM Knowledge Campus.
About The Course
The Online Certification Programme offered by NSHM Udaan Skills Foundation is a comprehensive yoga instructor course and will mark the beginning of the aspirant’s holistic transformation, and a successful career as a globally acknowledged yoga instructor. This training is well suited for beginners and intermediate students who aspire to be teachers and also for those who want to deepen their practice and understanding of yoga, or simply improve their quality of life.
Under the expert tutelage of our principal teacher Yogacharya Mary Cecil, our specialised course integrates various disciplines from different renowned lineages which ensures a multipronged approach to yoga, rather than restricting it to a singular school of thought.
Scope & Career Opportunities
- A globally recognised certificate affiliated to the Govt. of India.
- Certified by NSHM, one of the leading professional degree colleges in Eastern India.
- Opportunity to upskill and be a part of the booming $80 billion dollar global health & wellness industry.
- Opportunity to earn upto Rs.50,000/- per month*.
- A dedicated NSHM career counseling team to help aspirants secure employment in the health & wellness
- Networking opportunities to build one’s profession as a yoga instructor.
Don’t wait around for an opportunity to knock again. Limited Seats. APPLY NOW
Blend of traditional Indian wisdom from Yogic texts like Patanjali Yoga Sutra, Hatha Yoga Pradipika & other aspects of Eastern Philosophy & Science like Samkhya Darshana, Eastern & Western Anatomy, & teaching methodologies to provide a broad understanding of yoga in therapy, lifestyle & diet.
12 Weeks | 120 Hrs
66 hrs – Theory Classes
54 hrs – Practical Classes