PGDM – E-COMM
A brilliant mix of industry best practices and sophisticated theoretical knowledge is what makes NSHM’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management stand out from other similar Diploma courses available today. Designed for the young, industrious and energetic minds, our PGDM course is meant to offer a holistic view of the real life challenges that almost all business organizations face every single day. To further enrich the learning experiences, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata has roped in talented scholars and industry experts and the outcome is our PGDM course where theories, seminars and group works are intertwined to help our students broaden their minds and hone their skills.
This one of a kind Post Graduate Diploma in Management from NSHM Department of Business & Management, is a 2 years full time program where students get to learn organizational behaviour, basics of marketing management, micro economics and so much more. With this PGDM course, you will be able to bring a marked improvement your personality, nurture a positive attitude towards life, gain valuable management and decision making skills.
Our PGDM course is also ideal for working professionals as it will help them scale new heights of success in their career. This will sharpen their managerial skills and bridge the gap between their current job and their true potential. In short, NSHM will get you prepared for the corporate world and give you a 360 degree perspective of various business operations on both global and national scales.
Scope & Career Opportunities
Focusing on the technology and online business practices of an organization, the program is intensively practical based, and involves rigorous live supervised projects. The career-oriented program will make the successful participants of the program ready eventually to take up career paths as e-business consultants, e-business marketing managers, Website Coordinators, Online Business Development Executives, Website managers, etc. in sectors like retail, marketing, health care, financial institutions, education, small business, government, among others.
- Accounting for Managers
- Computer Applications for Business
- Quantitative Methods and Analytics for Decision Making
- Managerial Economics (Micro)
- Organization Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- Managerial Skill for Effectiveness / Business Communication
- Business Strategy
- Macro Economics
- Business Research Methods
- Production and Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Research
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Business Environment
- Service Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Retail Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Building E-Commerce Website
- Elements of Website Design
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Selling on Market Place and Career Aspects
- Corporate Internship Project
- Xth and XIIth : 60% (cut off)
- Graduation : 50% (Cut off), preferably B.Tech / B.E. in any branch of engineering / BCA / Bachelor in Graphics & Animation Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized university. Final year students in the above branches are also eligible.
The program is scheduled for 24 months. The program will be in semester mode with duration of six months/semester.