BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA is not to be seen only as a first ladder to MBA. Rather, it is a first foray to some enriching on-job experience prior to MBA or higher business studies. The best of B-Schools all over the world value experience and so does employers.
[College Code Kolkata: NCMTKOL] [College Code Durgapur: NCMTDGP]
|BBA Course Details|
At NSHM, the BBA students are exposed to varied employability skills and are facilitated for practical applications of business principles and processes. This is what makes the management learning easy and interesting. The little worry for some students is with their engagement with subjects like Mathematics and Statistics. To negate that, special tutorial sessions are conducted.
Special impetus is also into soft skilling by way of business presentations, group activities, spoken English, appreciation of other foreign languages like French and Spanish. All put together, BBA course is a passport to enter into any sector of business and industry. Not to mention, institute’s focus on entrepreneurship education and international student exchanges.
Scope & Career Opportunities
- Marketing –Sales & Customer Relationship, Marketing and Sales, Banking & Non Banking financial sectors, Retail and Real Estate.
- Logistics & Supply Chain—Operations in IT enabled services, retail units like multiplexes, stores etc.
- Financial Management—Administration of Earnings, Cash management, management accounting, cost accounting, Taxation.
- Personnel Management—HR, Public Relations ,Training,Recruitment,Personnel records and research.
- Students after graduating with BBA can pursue MBA/PGDM from NSHM Business School.
Course Module (University Curriculum)
1st Year – Subjects
English l Mathematics l Statistics l Indian Society & Culture l Economics l Psychology l Computer Applications
2nd Year – Subjects
Principles of Management l Business Environment l Business Regulatory Framework l Business Economics l Business Communication l Financial Accounting l Production Management l Materials Management l Financial Management l Marketing Management l Human Resource Management l Management Information Systems
3rd Year – Subjects
Financial Management l Marketing Management l Human Resource Management l Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship l Environment Management l Transport Management l Health Care Management l Social Research Methods
10+2 passed in any stream from a recognised board . Candidates appearing for Class XII final can also apply.
3 Years (Full Time)