BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
BBA is not to be seen only as a first ladder to MBA. Rather, it is a first foray to some enriching on-job experience prior to MBA or higher business studies. The best of B-Schools all over the world value experience and so does employers.
At NSHM, the BBA students are encouraged to cultivate a variety of skills that have to do with the world of business. The course is designed to allow students to enter any sector of their choice in the following ways:
- Special tutorial sessions are conducted to help with subjects such as Mathematics and Statistics.
- Special attention is given to areas such as soft skill development and spoken English.
- Appreciation of foreign languages, such as French, are also part of the course.
- Entrepreneurship studies and foreign exchange programs open up various avenues for the students of this course.
[College Code Kolkata: NCMTKOL] [College Code Durgapur: NCMTDGP]
|BBA Course Details|
Scope & Career Opportunities
- Marketing –Sales & Customer Relationship, Marketing and Sales, Banking & Non-Banking financial sectors, Retail and Real Estate.
- Logistics & Supply Chain—Operations in IT enabled services, retail units like multiplexes, stores etc.
- Financial Management—Administration of Earnings, Cash management, management accounting, cost accounting, Taxation.
- Personnel Management—HR, Public Relations,Training,Recruitment,Personnel records and research.
- Students after graduating with BBA can pursue MBA/PGDM from NSHM Business School.
1st Year – Subjects
2nd Year – Subjects
3rd Year – Subjects
Infrastructure/ Knowledge Tools
- State-of-the-art Laboratory and Infrastructure
- Library with more than 10,000 books along with e-journals and e-magazines
- Vastly experienced faculty members with more than 70 % awarded or enrolled Ph.D scholars
- Huge Extra-curricular and Co-curricular engagement opportunities
10+2 passed in any stream from a recognised board . Candidates appearing for Class XII final can also apply.
3 Years (Full Time)