B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is a contemporary education in the field of Hospitality. Its wide array of course modules prepare the students for professional engagement in premier hotels, in the events and leisure industry, in travel and tourism etc.
At NSHM, we make our students industry ready by:
- Arranging guest lectures by industry experts
- Organizing field trips to give our students an idea of how things work in the Hospitality and Hotel Administration sector.
- Concluding the course with a rigorous six-month Industrial Training externship so that they can apply their skills and the knowledge in a real-world scenario.
So, what are you waiting for? Download our Free Brochure on our B.Sc. in Hotel Management course to know more about this course and its prospect.
[College Code Kolkata: NCMTKOL] [College Code Durgapur: NCMTDGP]
|B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration|
First Year – Subjects
- Food Production & Patisserie-I | Food & Beverage Service -I | Front Office Operations | Accommodation Operation
- Computer Fundamentals | Food Costing | Nutrition & Food Science | Hotel French – 1 |Introduction to Accounting | English Communication
- Food Production & Patisserie-II | Food & Beverage Service -II | Front Office Operations | Accommodation Operation
- Computer Fundamentals | Food Costing | Nutrition & Food Science | Hotel French – II |Introduction to Accounting | English Communication
Second Year – Subjects
- Food Production | Food and Beverage Service | Front Office Operations | Accommodation Operation
- Hotel Engineering | Hotel Accountancy | Hotel and Business Law | Business Communication
- English Communication | Industrial Training – for a period of Six Months | Project Work
Third Year – Subjects
- Advanced Food Production & Patisserie | HR Management & Hotel Laws | Financial Management | Facility Planning | F & B Management | Sales and Marketing | English Communication | Research Projects
- Over 22 years of excellence in education
- Strong alumni network with more than 6000 alumni working across the globe
- National & International Placements
- Regularly rated among the Top 10 Hotel Management Institutes in India
- Professional grooming & industry visits facilitated by strong industry linkage
Infrastructure/ Knowledge Tools
- State-of-the-art Laboratory and Infrastructure
- Library with more than 10,000 books along with e-journals and e-magazines
- Vastly experienced faculty members with more than 70 % awarded or enrolled Ph.D scholars
- Huge Extra-curricular and Co-curricular engagement opportunities
10+2 passed in any stream from a recognised board. Candidates appearing for Class XII final can also apply.
3 Years (Full Time)