B.Sc. in Gaming & Mobile Application Development
B.Sc. in Gaming & Mobile Application Development course aims to create IT professionals for emerging avenues in Game Designing / Development / Programming and various other sectors of economy in the thriving information and cyber age.
The graduates will not only have the opportunity to pursue internships and join leading IT companies but will also gain in-depth knowledge on designing games and mobile apps which are the need of the hour for every entity that operates in the digital space.
Our B.Sc. in Gaming & Mobile Application Development students can turn their passion for video games into well-paying careers in designing them for the biggest names in one of the highest paid industry in the world.
The collaboration of NSHM Knowledge Campus with Toonz Animation India further increases the scope of learning and career opportunities in this course.
The benefits are:
- Specialized programs on VFX & Game Art.
- Interactive training by experts using classroom & digital pedagogy.
- Regular workshops with international professionals.
- 9 months of NSHM campus training + 3 months of TOONZ – Trivandrum training for 12 months program.
- Students will earn professional diplomas in addition to the regular University degrees using the same campus facility.
- Opportunity to work on Live Projects like Graphic Design | Storyboarding | 2D Animation | 3D MTL| 3D Animation | VFX| Rotoscopy |Compositing| Motion Graphics | Game Art Projects at NSHM Toonz Production Studio.
- Internship Opportunities with Toonz.
- Final Placement to be facilitated by Toonz along with NSHM.
[College Code: NCMTKOL]
|B.Sc. in Gaming & Mobile Application Development|
|Eligibility||10+2 with Mathematics or Computer Science|
Scope & Career Opportunities
The course will offer you job opportunities in
- Web designing, computer games designing, advertising graphics, animation and new media.
- Multimedia professionals are also recruited in schools, publishing houses, films and video conferencing
- Multimedia developers can also work as flash developers, network engineers, publishers, graphic artists, sound experts, animators, authors/content providers, project managers and picture researchers.
- One can work as freelancer/Entrepreneur
- Engineering Math
- Computer Architecture
- Environmental Science
- Fundamentals of Programming
- C Programming Lab
- Introduction to Linux Programming Lab
- Advanced Engineering Math
- Fundamentals of DBMS
- Network Fundamentals
- Object Oriented Programming
- Operating System Concepts
- OOP through C++/JAVA Lab
- Advanced Linux Programming & Networking
- Fundamentals of Data Structure
- Fundamentals of Game Physics
- Design & Analysis of Algorithm
- System Analysis & Design
- Computer Graphics & Animation
- Data Structure through C Lab
- Graphics Programming Lab using Open GL & others
- Advanced Data Structure
- Introduction to Game Development
- Mobile Application Development
- AI Basics (Problem Solving, Planning, Uncertain Knowledge & Reasoning, Learning)
- Searching & Optimization
- Advanced Data Structure Lab
- Game & Mobile Application Development Lab-1
- Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition (Image Processing)
- Natural Language Understanding
- Robotics & Perception
- Knowledge based AI
- Game AI
- MATLAB Programming Lab
- Game & Mobile Application Development Lab -2
Infrastructure/ Knowledge Tools
- State-of-the-art Laboratory and Infrastructure
- Library with more than 10,000 books along with e-journals and e-magazines
- Vastly experienced faculty members with more than 70 % awarded or enrolled Ph.D scholars
- Huge Extra-curricular and Co-curricular engagement opportunities
10 + 2 passed with individual pass mark in Mathematics/Computer Science as a paper
3 years ( Full Time)